Updating passport information

posted by | Leave a comment

S.-Mexico border, and can use at no charge, the Global Entry Program.

For more information, please read the the How to Challenge and How to Obtain Your FBI Identity History Summary brochure. point of contact or to a Global Entry enrollment center that you designate.

Click on "Update Documents." If the passport update involves a name change, you must visit a Global Entry enrollment center to update your information.

If you would like a copy of your Identity History Summary, you may submit a request to the FBI.

Global Entry is also available to citizens of the Netherlands who are enrolled in FLUX and Korean Smart Entry Service members.

Citizens of Germany, Panama, and Mexico may also apply for Global Entry.

Leave a Reply